- Cadbury Cream Eggs are getting smaller. Not only that, but Cadbury lies about it. "They're not smaller, you're just bigger", they say on their web site. If they wanna make them smaller, that's fine, but lying about it moves them into "evil corporation" territory.
Here is proof, from that guy from The Office, on Conan O'Brien:
Pimp That Snack
- I am resisting going to the mall and buying many pounds of cheap Easter candy. Usually I say to myself "listen Mike, it saves money in the long run, because you can buy a shitload of chocolate, then never have to pay full price for desert for the rest of the year. Do it. Do it now." But then, 3 days later, there is no chocolate left, because my future self says to itself "listen Mike, there is too much chocolate in the house; you need to eat it NOW so that you can start a healthy diet tomorrow morning. Do it. Do it now." So, see, whenever I talk to myself, it ends up in the buying or eating of chocolate. Fucking self.
- We saw last Easter that chocolate does not do good things for my state of mind. Exhibit 1, and especially, Exhibit 2.
- I'm eating a Cadbury Cream Egg as I type this.
- Nappy headed hoes.
- Curry chicken wings make your fingers yellow no matter how many times you wash them. Out out, damn'd spot.
- This post is very clever because it makes subtle references to pop culture, current events, and Shakespeare.
- For serious. I will punch you right in the babymaker.