It's sorta like Village of the Damned, except creepier, and nothing like Village of the Damned.
Inspiration for this idea came from this.
26. Your Parents Having Sex: It's two hours of your parents having sex. Scariest movie ever.
27. P. O. Z.: The world's first zombie movie told from the perspective of the zombie. Here is an excerpt from the script:
- Main Character: "Uuuungh."
- Zombie 2: "Uuungh?"
- Main Character: "Uuungh uungh. Nuuh, gu fuuuuugh."
- Zombie 2: "Ghf! Nrrrguuh, uuuurgh duh iiuungh."
- Zombie 2 gets shot in the head.
- Main Character: "Uuuuungh."
28. Hypnautical: That's just a cool title. Let's say it's about...umm...an evil hypnotist on a boat? Who cares? Look at that title, man.
29. Cruise Control: Tom Cruise goes crazy - er, remains crazy - and decides to conquer the world. His first plan involved becoming an actor, joining a cult, jumping on couches, entering a doomed marriage with a younger woman, and eating her placenta. When this sequence of events failed to imbue him with unlimited power as he had hoped, he moved on to plan B:
Still bitter over his breakup with Nicole Kidman, Cruise teams up with his former enemy, the evil alien Lord Xenu, in his final attempt to both take over the world and get revenge on Kidman and all of her kind. He asks Xenu to send a mind-control signal from space that will cause irrational hatred of redheads. The world is covered in their flames.
See also: One Hundred Original Ideas for Horror Movies, #24 - 25.