This is now a positive thinking self-improvement blog.
Here are some positive things about my life:
- I don't have to close the bathroom door when I pee.
- I can be selfish with my time and energy. I can eat whenever I want. I can sleep whenever and wherever I want. I can spend a whole evening writing or drawing or working out, if I want to. Or I can spend it playing Guitar Hero in my underwear.
- I also have more free time and energy. I can devote it to improving myself; doing better in school, getting in good shape, and generally making myself really really good looking so maybe one day I can have someone else to devote quality time and energy toward.
- It's getting nice outside (although, seriously people, it's not nice enough for tank tops and short shorts quite yet.)
- I don't have to feel the least bit guilty when I check out a pretty girl's bottom.
Today I saw Stuart Chandler from All My Children walking out of St. Joseph's hospital. Now, I know what you're thinking, you're thinking "are you sure it wasn't Adam Chandler? They're twins you know". But no, it was definitely Stuart. They totally look different.
Something about spring must bring out the celebrities.