Here are some numbers that I am proud of:
- Number of Facebook friends: Almost 200. Since my self-worth is defined by the number of Facebook
friendsacquaintances I have accumulated, I'm quite happy to be close to the 200 mark. I know many of you socialite types have way more, but just let me bask in this for a moment.
- Number of episodes of Arrested Development I've watched: 53. Yes, I've finally seen the whole series. The last episode was hilarious. I could probably watch this show from the beginning again and enjoy it just as much the second time.
- Xbox Live Gamerscore: 8765. Since my self-worth is defined by my gamerscore, I can't wait to get to 10000. Then I can do awesome things, like...uh...tell everyone I've spent a lot of time playing video games. I've also played Rock Band on 50 separate days. Check it out at my Xbox's blog.
- World of Warcraft character level: 47. That's the highest I've ever gotten! I'm still a ways off from my ultimate goal in life, though - having a level 70 character. Then I can finally feel like I have some self worth.
- Number of unique visits to Phronk.com: 100 590. People have visited here over 100000 times! That's insane and awesome, because my self-worth is directly tied to my blog visits. But while daily visits have been going up, daily comments have been going down. I blame it on already having written about deep controversial stuff and not wanting to repeat myself, and instead writing boring self-indulgent lists of numbers that only a geek would be proud of.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?!?!