- Back up all my research data.
- Properly tag all my tracks in iTunes.
- Decide between buying: A) A new Macbook; B) A new desktop PC; C) A car
; D) Hookers and blow
- Incorporate internet lingo into everyday life. Say "oh em eff gee" when surprised. Carry a sign with "LFG" written on it when lonely. Say "I anal" when dispensing legal advice.
- In conversation, whenever I mention a name, precede it with "at". E.g.
-- I was talking to at Terry today and she is not impressed with at Deirdre.
- Why are you saying "at" so much?
-- It only links to their profile if you put the at symbol. Now let's go to at Starbucks.
- Go back in time 10 years, say "I googled for Wii blogs" to everyone I meet, then watch them get confused.
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Technology plays a large role in my life. Here is an excerpt from my to-do list: