Five names you go by:
1. Phronk. Yes, many people still call me Phronk in real life.
2. Mike. A creative short form of my name.
3. Mike the Spike. My sisters call me this. I don't know why. It's probably some horrible inside joke at my expense.
4. Woneloaf. I am a level 64 dwarven hunter on the Maelstrom server. Since I see a lot of my friends more in World of Warcraft than in World of Reality, I think this counts as a name I go by.
5. Woof *face lick*. A lot of dogs call me this.
Three things you are wearing right now:
1. Family Guy underwear.
2. A moustache (and beard) left over from Movember.
3. An expression of complete and utter indifference.
Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1. A chocolate truffle. Or maybe a chocolate truffle cake. Or maybe a chocolate truffle cake topped with chocolate truffles with a side of chocolate truffle ice cream. I would also like to create an episode of a TV show in which a space ship is overrun with chocolate truffles that must all be eaten in order to save the universe. It will be called The Trouble with Truffles, and it will star me.
2. Mila Kunis. I had this dream last night where I was working part-time in some office, and I stayed to work late one day because it was too snowy outside to leave. Then Mila Kunis came in and I found out I was using her desk. So I let her check her email and flirted with her and it was wonderful, since she is both extremely hot, and plays World of Warcraft (Woneloaf on Maelstrom, Mila! Look me up!)
Three people who will probably fill this out:
How about, if you like filling out these things, just do it and pretend you saw your name here.
Two things you did last night:
1. Finished writing 50000 words of a novel (can't say I finished the novel itself, because the story still isn't complete).
2. Went to a restaurant called Tasty Coast, on Springbank Drive, with my parents. The menu had a nice variety of Asian foods, and what we ended up getting was quite tasty.
Two things you ate today:
1. I ate a leftover chicken ball at about 1 in the morning, so that counts as "today."
2. Hot chocolate with a spoonful of cream cheese mixed in. It was good despite a few chunkage problems. I'll write about it on my food blog if it ever actually exists.
Two people you last talked to on the phone:
I can't remember. I don't really do phones any more, with text messaging and the internet and World of Warcraft replacing real interaction. I think my dad, and maybe Jardo.
Two things you are going to do tomorrow:
1. Work on my neglected thesis and dozens of other research projects.
2. Maybe pick up our tickets to see the Trailer Park Boys live. That's gonna be de-cent!
Two longest car rides:
1. Edmonton Alberta to London Ontario. When we first moved here. I don't remember much of it, but it was long.
2. London Ontario to the east coast.
Two of your favourite beverages
1. Bailey's Irish Cream