1. Link to the person who tagged you who in this case is Darius Whiteplume.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
#1) I often have 10 or 15 tabs open in my browser. This is because I often get a random thought, then immediately drop what I'm doing, open a new tab, explore the random thought, then that reminds me of something else, new tab, etc. For example, as I was writing this, I thought, "what would happen if I typed 'I'm feeling lucky' into Google, then clicked the I'm Feeling Lucky button?" I was kinda hoping it would break the internet, but it didn't.
2.0) When I'm on the phone I doodle. I have a whole page of doodles of robots vomiting. Keep this in mind when you talk to me on the phone.
C) Dr. Jason sent me this cheesecake recipe (from here) yesterday. It looks so good that I said I had an orgasm in my mouth, but I didn't really fully think through the implications of that. It does look delicious though; gotta try making it.
Episode IV) I've finally started running my psychology experiment for my PhD. It's about attitudes towards things that are both pleasant and unpleasant, like horror movies, and I'm pretty excited to see the results. I should tell you more about it sometime.
5 x 5) Oh but speaking of horror movies, I saw the movie Teeth last night, which isn't really a horror movie but kinda is. Especially if you are male. The less you know about it the better, but it's basically about the dangers of being a sexually repressed religious douchebag, but also the dangers of being a sexually obsessed rapist (which apparently every man is), and it's also about vaginas and Darwinian evolution.
666) These tag meme things that spread across blogs and Facebook are a bit annoying, but secretly I like being tagged and filling them out because I am a self-centered jerk who enjoys talking about myself. But more importantly, I genuinely like seeing how friends will fill them out, because everyone has their own interpretation of the questions and their own style, and it really demonstrates the diversity in personalities and opinions that makes living with humans so interesting.
7) I dislike authority and actively reject arbitrary rules.
The blogs I tag to fill this out are Engadget, Joystiq, and Busblog. If you're reading this, you're tagged too. Fill it out if you feel like it.