Bharrison Harrison has been the host of The Bachelor and its spinoffs for the past decade. Last night, just after the latest Bachelorette1, I discovered a horrible secret.
Call the presses! Specifically, Fox News, because they'll confuse comedy with real news and make me famous for blowing the lid off this scandal.
Oh and what a scandal it would be! Why not? These days, someone nobody's heard of can become a celebrity for tweeting a wiener (as long as his name induces lulz), so apparently people will pay attention to anything on a slow news day.
Know what doesn't make you a celebrity? Merely getting your Twitter name mentioned by an influential person, such as a reality show host with 65 000 followers, or the national news, will get you exactly this many new followers:
To get followers (in Twitter or in life), you have to engage with people, not just be exposed.
(Unless it is your penis that is exposed).
Thank you for listening to my social media expertise. That will be $5000 please.
1 omggg ladies, is Bentley not just every girl's worst nightmare? Am I right or am I right?
- Charlie Sheen: The Phronk Connection
- Tweeting With the Stars Volume 6: Sunny Lane
- Tweeting With the Stars Volume 5, Deepak Chopra Volume 2
- Tweeting With the Stars Volume 4, Deepak Chopra Volume 1
- Tweeting With the Stars Volume 3, Bree Olson
- Tweeting With the Stars Volume 2, James Gunn
- Tweeting With the Stars Volume 1, Sasha Grey
Oh and hey, if you like this blog, go like it on Facebook so you don't miss any updates. Not that you would, since you didn't miss this one, but maybe you will get dumber by next time I post. You ain't getting any younger you know.